Thursday 30 July 2020

Friendship

                                                        275 Friendship Quotes To Warm Your Best Friend's Heart

Apparently the 30th July is marked as International Friendship Day. I wasn't aware of this - or perhaps I just forgot about it! Anway, I thought I would jump onto the bandwagon and share some lovely verses and quotes on friendship - may you be blessed by these and enjoy every friend God has given you. They are indeed treasures from above.

1 Samuel 20:42 - Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the Lord, saying, ‘The Lord is witness between you and me, and between your descendants and my descendants forever.’

Proverbs 17:17 - A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

John 15:15 - Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”Winnie the Pooh

“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”Ellie Weisel

Prayer: Thank you Jesus that you are truest friend a person could ever desire. May I respond to your gift of friendship by being a kind friend to those in need. Amen.

Living in Grace
D3LM3