Monday 13 July 2020

Crying out


My Soul is Crying Out – The Bottom Line, Ministries

"I can’t carry all these people by myself! The load is far too heavy! If this is how you intend to treat me, just go ahead and kill me. Do me a favour and spare me this misery!” - Numbers 11:14-15

I am so thankful that the editors of the scripture didn't take verses like this one out (see above). It gives me so much hope to know that even great leaders like Moses felt discouragement and had a little rant every now and then. Moses had so much trust in his relationship with God that he felt he could be brutally honest with the Lord.

How confident are you in your relationship with God at the moment?

Do you feel you can be honest with Jesus on a similar level to Moses?

Proverbs 15:8 - "God can’t stand pious poses, but he delights in genuine prayers."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: