Thursday, 22 March 2018

13 - How long?

"How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever?
    How long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
    and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
    How long will my enemy triumph over me?
3 Look on me and answer, Lord my God.
    Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,
4 and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,”
    and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the Lord’s praise,
    for he has been good to me." - Psalm 13

When we face difficult times we often think that God is slow to respond to our cries and our prayers. We wonder 'How Long, O' Lord?' - Yet, in the end, God's timing is always perfect.
Haven't you found that to be true? - God can be trusted, even when we think that God is being slow.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: