Sunday 27 July 2014

Making a change

Sometimes the smallest change can make a big difference. We decided to move my office desk around (Kim thought it was a cool idea - and I didn't argue :) So now my desk faces in the opposite direction from the way it has faced for years. This may not seem radical at all (and it's not), but it makes the office feel totally different. Although it will take some time getting used to the idea, I actually think I like it.

What needs to shift in our faith at the moment? What needs a little change in direction? It may not mean getting rid of something (I still use the same desk), but maybe there is something that should be altered, so that we can get another perspective.

What do you think about this? What things are you challenge to shift?

Matthew 18:3 - "And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Isaiah 42:9 - "See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare."

Living in Grace
D3LM3





No comments: