Monday 23 August 2021

What must we do?


The last two years has seen a greater number of people really questioning their sense of purpose in life. It is interesting how a global "shake-up" can cause so many people to rethink their present circumstances and to ask the BIG questions: Why am I here? What is my purpose on earth?

In our reading from Esther 4 we note how she was challenged about acknowledging her purpose and thankfully she was able to do this. The scriptures speak a lot about this topic too:

·       Exodus 9:16 - But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

Psalm 33:11 - But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Proverbs 19:21 - Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

As you wrestle with this question what do you sense the Lord is saying to you?

Living in Grace

D3LM3


No comments: