Monday 30 August 2021

Great mercy


Daniel 9:18 - We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.

Daniel reminds us of the mercy of God in this particular verse. I have been quite saddened to see how many Christians like to dwell on the vengeance and anger of God. I know that there will come a time when God has to wrap things up and judgement will come, but I believe the world also needs to be reminded of his mercy at this point in time. 

"My trust in God flows out of the experience of his loving me, day in and day out, whether the day is stormy or fair, whether I'm sick or in good health, whether I'm in a state of grace or disgrace. He comes to me where I live and loves me as I am." - Brennan Manning

And it is because of God’s great mercy that I know I can approach the throne of Grace.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: