Monday 5 November 2018

Complete Opposites

Image result for Opposites 



Surrounded by evil people, a band of violent men and narrow minded religious folk, King David felt totally alone. Yet, in the midst of his predicament he remembered that God was still faithful and that God's character was completely opposite to that of his enemies. In his prayer, David proclaims:

"But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,
    slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
16 Turn to me and have mercy on me;
    show your strength in behalf of your servant;
save me, because I serve you
    just as my mother did.
17 Give me a sign of your goodness,
    that my enemies may see it and be put to shame,
    for you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me." - Psalm 86:15-17

Remember this today - God is Gracious and Compassionate.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: