Tuesday 6 October 2009

Music that moves you...


Why is it that sometimes I wake up in the morning and I have a song in my mind? Does it also happen to you? I am not one who wakes up to the radio, but I do find it strange that a song immediately pops into my head. This song normally lives with me the rest of the day - weird, isn't it?!

Music is powerful.
Music can fuel our emotions.
Music can change our moods.
Music moves us.

The Bible speaks about music in a number of places, but the Psalms are the obvious epicentre of these lyrics and songs. Listen to what the Psalmist says:

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; make music to the Lord..." - Psalm 98:4-5

May you be moved by music today.
May the 'love songs' of God speak to your spirit.

Singing the songs of Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: