Saturday 11 December 2021

Words to inspire


I really enjoy it when I come across a verse that truly speaks into our situation. This verse from Daniel 10:19 has offer me much solace and comfort this week. As I read through it again and again, I am given fresh insight into great words of hope:

“Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,” he said. “Peace! Be strong now; be strong.” 
When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.”

These are the words that are uplifting for me:
1. Don't be afraid
2. We are greatly esteemed (loved)
3. Peace is a gift for us
4. We can be strong, despite all that's happening around us
5. God strengthens us

If you want to listen to the podcast Bible study I did on this passage you are welcome to click this link. Enjoy. 

Have a blessed day

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: