Thursday 2 December 2021

What is Just?


"See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice." - Isaiah 32:1

A simple response to the question: "What is just?" could be something like - To be just is to be fair and unbiased. It is to judge everyone with the same measuring stick.

However, how many times have we found ourselves saying?: That is unfair! Life is unfair!

We can't change the way other people judge us or view us, but we can rely on the Messiah to treat us all with righteousness and justice. Matthew proclaimed this of Jesus when he said: 

“Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations." (Matthew 12:18)

How can we respond to this knowledge today?

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: