Wednesday 26 August 2020

News Flash

 news Flash" photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors ...

I am so excited to let you all know that I have put together a new Ebook called "70 Days of Wisdom - A reflection on the book of Proverbs." 

For those of you who faithfully read this blog you would remember that I posted some insights - reflections on Proverbs earlier on during lockdown. So, what I have done is to edit these and to add in a few more 'brand-new' reflections on the book of Proverbs. I am just releasing this in the Ebook format for now - mainly due to Covid-19, but you can easily get hold of it by following these easy steps:

1. Go to www.amazon.com

2. Type in my name and a list of my books should come up.

3. 70 Days of Wisdom should be the first one to appear and you can click to order.

If you don't want to access the Ebook, then we can sign up to my Patreon site (www.patreon/delmelinscott) and then I can send you a PDF copy nce you are registered.

Failing that, you will have to wait a few months to see if I can get some copies printed.

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement friends. I really couldn't write if it weren't for your interaction and willingness to read these posts. God bless you.

Check out the promo Video here.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: