Thursday 10 January 2019

Tour of the Holy Land - September 2019


Forgive the brief mention on this blog post, but I wanted to let you all know that Kim and I are planning on leading a Tour to Israel in September this year. In fact the dates are from the 19-30 September, which is during the school holidays (South African Government Schools). If this is something that would interest you then please send us a message to our email address (delmelinscott@gmail.com) and we can give you all the details.

This is really a once in a life time experience for many people and so we have tried to include as many of the "usual" sites and stopovers as possible, as well as a few extra things along the way.

The one comment that I keep hearing from people who have been to the Holy Land before is this:

"The Bible came alive for me after I had visited the places Jesus where had walked and lived."

Sadly, it is not a keep adventure, as the rand/dollar exchange is always against us, but if this would interest you or anyone else you know, then please get in touch with me.

God bless you

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: