Wednesday 23 January 2019

In his hands


 Image result for In his hands
"Father-like He tends and spares us;
Well our feeble frame He knows.
In His hands He gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Praise Him ! Praise Him !
Widely as His mercy flows." -
Praise my Soul

There are so many things that come out of this verse from the popular Hymn, Praise my Soul. 

  1. We are reminded that God is like a parent, tending to our weaknesses and needs.
  2. God knows our frailty and he gently holds us in his huge Hands.
  3. Although we still have troubles in life, God rescues us from the biggest foe of all - death. 
  4. God's mercies are wide and never ending.

Reflect on these incredible thoughts today. Picture yourself in the hands of God.


John 10:29 - My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: