Friday 11 February 2011

Totally Inspired


I was privileged to spend part of my day off at an inspirational breakfast this morning. Lewis Pugh was the guest speaker and what he had to say was totally inspiring. I have not been that challenged and inspired in a long time. I am now going to start reading his book, which I got him to sign today. As he was busy signing the book I told him I was a Pastor and that I appreciated all he did and how he inspires many people. As we finished our brief conversation he reminded my of this quote from missionary William Carey:

“Expect great things from God, attempt great things for God.”

I couldn't agree more! Life is short - God has given us so many things to use for His glory and to bless others. We need to attempt great things for God.

Be inspired this weekend.
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: