Thursday 17 February 2011

Friday thoughts


At the end another hectic week, may these thoughts inspire you to have an awesome weekend.

Psalm 104:5 - He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

"Try not to become a person of success but a person of value." - Albert Einstein

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." - Henry David Thoreau

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

P.S. Thank you for the many enquiries about the 'Cycle of Grace' information. I battled to put together a link for the notes from Trevor Hudson, but I managed to source something similar on the Cycle of Grace. Have a look here. (These are not my notes - credit to OK New Forest). I will put my adapted version of the sermon notes onto the blog over the weekend.

No comments: