Friday 31 December 2010

Year in Review


So how has 2010 really been for you? Difficult, memorable, awesome, challenging? If you had to choose a word to describe this year, what word would you choose?
I think I am going to choose... 'Defining!'

There have been some really tough things to deal with in 2010, but we have also been blessed with some wonderful memories. However, there have been a few things that have been 'defining' for me:

1. Writing and publishing NOW
2. Celebrating Easter in our new Church building
3. Enjoying the World Cup soccer with my family
4. Deciding to commit to stay at Wesley until 2013
5. Listening to Trevor Hudson's sessions at our Minister's Seminar
6. Saying sad goodbyes to awesome friends and colleagues at Wesley

Obviously, there are many other events that had impacted my life, but these six I have mentioned have changed me in some way. Amidst the pain and loss, there have been moments of celebration.

I thank God for my wonderful family and great friends. I am blessed to be a child of the King.

May God bless you abundantly in 2011. Thanks for your support in reading these daily thoughts - this blog is nothing without your interaction and encouragement.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

l said...

Thank you Deleme for being the great messenger you are - may you be renewed and filled to over flowing with God's grace.

Delme Linscott said...

Thanks for the encouragement.
Blessings for 2011.
Delme