Saturday 4 December 2010

3 weeks to go...


In three weeks time we will be at the end of another Christmas day. My hope is that Christmas will be more than just a 'feeling' we experience a few days a year. Imagine if love, peace and goodwill could be on the top of our agenda's every day of the year? Our communities would be amazing!

Think of these thoughts today:

"It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you... yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand." - Mother Teresa

"Were earth a thousand times as fair
Beset with gold and jewels rare
She yet were far too poor to be
A narrow cradle,
Lord, for Thee."
-Martin Luther

I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes - for both Kim and I. It has been a blessed weekend so far. Please bear with me as I count up the 'subscriptions' to see who the winner of the 5 books is. It got pretty close in the end. Will let you all know soon.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: