Thursday, 25 November 2010
My apologies if you received this post the first time, but I have heard that many people didn't receive it. So I am trying again and hopefully the blogger gremlin will be sorted out. Read on...
How would you like to receive an early Christmas present? I have 5 books, all signed by the authors, that I want to give away. This is how you can win the books... The person who gets the most people to sign up to this blog by 3 December will win all five. Simple, but true! (see below for more details)
The books are:
1. The questions Jesus asks - Trevor Hudson
2. Transform your work life - Dion Forster and Graham Power
3. The Hour that changes everything - John van de Laar
4. Living Oceans Apart - Me
5. NOW - Me (sorry for my books making up the numbers, but I only know a few authors:)
Why am I doing this? Well, for a number of reasons, but mainly to say thanks for your support of this ministry and secondly I would love to give away 5 free books on my birthday (4th).
Thanks for entering into the fun of the competition. If you are unsure of how to get people to sign up, then please read below.
Living in Grace,
1. Ask permission from family/friends before you use their email addresses.
2. Once you have got permission, go to www.delmelinscott.blogspot.com
3. Type in their email address in the open box provided called 'Free updates'. Then click on the subscribe button.
4. When the 'verification' word appears type that in and then click 'complete.'
5. Get your family/friends to check their emails and to click onto the email - this will activate their address. That's it all sorted!
The Winner will be the person who confirms the names and email address of everyone they have entered, by sending an email to me by midnight on the 3 December. The highest number wins. Have fun:)