Tuesday 2 March 2010

These guys are awesome


Every now and again you just have to admit that you know some awesome people. I am proud to introduce 2 of these people to you.

Firstly, Tim Weaver (he is my brother-in-law, so I get brownie points for this). Tim's first novel 'Chasing the Dead' was released in the UK last week and will be out in South Africa next week. It is written in the Crime thriller genre and he has already been signed by Penguin books on a 2 book deal. Tim's book will be translated into 7 different languages (that's impressive hey!). 8 years of hard work and perseverance have been put into this book. To check out more of his details, feel free to go to his website.

Secondly, Tyron Bache (we are not related, besides being brothers-in-Christ. I hope I still get brownie points though)! I have been complemented many times on the Living in Grace website and every time I have to set the record straight. The site is 99% Tyron's work, with my occasional input. He has done an amazing thing with the site and I am honoured that he has helped me with getting the 'Living in Grace' name out there. Tyron has an awesome future ahead of him. Please have a look at his website.

Both of these guys are still young and yet they are following their dreams. They are willing to make sacrifices to get things done. That inspires me.
What do you think and who inspires you?

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

P.S. I will be posting about some more awesome people soon:) Watch this space...

2 comments:

Lynda B said...

Well Delme that was so awesome hearing about my special son I felt so honoured as a parent, God has special plans for Tyron.
We must be quiet and dwell in the presence of our Father God and cover ourselves in the dust of his foot prints....

Tyron Bache said...

Thank D, wow appreciate the mention, so cool how it works both way because you also inspire me with all you do! Keep up all your work, so stoked to be apart of something as awesome as this! Looking forward to the future and everything that we might be involved in :)