Thursday 12 December 2019

Release of new book - Jesus in the Psalms

I am very excited to announce that my new book Jesus in the Psalms will be released on Tuesday 17th December. The book essentially brings together two of my great loves - Jesus Christ and the Psalms. It is in the format of a daily devotional and it takes a look at the first 50 Psalms - with each Psalm covering 1 week.

This is what my friend and mentor, Prof Dion Forster had to say about the book (in the Foreword he wrote for Jesus in the Psalms).


"I am so grateful to Delme for the careful manner in which he leads us into the Psalms as prayers for daily life. As a Pastor and Theologian, he has a particular affinity for both the power of these prayers, and the need that we have for them as we seek to live faithful and fulfilled lives in Christ. I am certain that as you read, reflect, and pray the Psalms in this book, you will encounter God in Christ in new and powerful ways."

I truly am grateful for the privilege of writing and for all of you who bother to read my ramblings. I give God all the praise and glory for this ministry he has called me to.

Living in Grace
D3LM3 

If you want to read more about the book and even pre-order please go to the website and have a look. www.livingingrace.co.za

 



No comments: