Monday 30 December 2019

Answer me

Image result for Answer me
There is nothing more frustrating that sending a message to someone and not getting a reply! I know that we all have done this sometimes, mostly because we are so busy and we forget to reply or it is not a convenient time to send a message back. However, sometimes we just stubbornly refuse to say anything in response to a message.

This is God's big complaint against the Israelites:

“My people, what have I done to you?
    How have I burdened you? Answer me. 
 I brought you up out of Egypt
    and redeemed you from the land of slavery.
I sent Moses to lead you,
    also Aaron and Miriam." - Micah 6:3-4

They just don't want to answer God's questions?

As we close out another year, let us ask ourselves if we have responded to all that God has asked of us. Have we responded to God's message of love and grace?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: