Tuesday 11 June 2019

Sizonqoba

Image result for sizonqoba
Sizonqoba - 'together we triumph.'
This was the motivational slogan for Comrades 2019 and I felt honoured to be running in this years race. My experience of running in this awesome event is that it brings all sorts of people together, all with the same common goal - to finish the race!

Of course we can draw a wonderful parallel with our Christian race and if Jesus spoke isizulu he may have even told his disciples - Sizonqoba! As a Church community the more we learn to rely on each other and to help each other, then the more we will all triumph in the end. God is glorified in the collective Body of Jesus.

2 Thessalonians 3:1 -Finally, dear brothers, as I come to the end of this letter, I ask you to pray for us. Pray first that the Lord’s message will spread rapidly and triumph wherever it goes, winning converts everywhere as it did when it came to you.
Living in Grace
D3LM3

1 comment:

Duncand.toit@gmail.com said...

SA ---- When I pray I pray for SA. (Not black or white)
If the comrades helps to unite SA all Well!!!
GOD BLESS SA