Tuesday 23 April 2019

Among the people


Image result for Ezekiel 43:7
For those of you who have faithfully been reading my reflections over Lent, I am most grateful. As you are aware I tried to find something interesting and positive from the visions of Ezekiel, and also tried to link this in with the story of the Cross and Resurrection. In order to finish Ezekiel's book, I will carry on for a few more days.

Today's chapter reminded me of the Incarnation of Christ, recorded in the Gospels, where God says, "I will be with you." 
 


"The Lord said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place where I will rest my feet. I will live here forever among the people of Israel." - Ezekiel 43:7

This is a message that is relevant all year round and I offer Ezekiel's words to you today. It is God's gracious decision to be among us and I am deeply grateful for this wonderful gift.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: