Sunday 30 December 2018

Reflections on 2018


 Image result for Reflections
As I reflect back on this year I want to echo the words of the Psalmist - "God - I can't thank you enough!" 
In making the huge move from Pietermaritzburg to Fish Hoek in December 2017, there were many days where I felt out of my depth, unsure of myself, unsettled and on a STEEP learning curve. However, through all of these moments, I have always felt the strength of God and the grace of the Holy Spirit. People have been incredibly loving and kind to our family in our new home; old friends have stayed in touch and this has certainly kept our spirits up during the tough days; and of course our family have been a truly solid rock of support and love. In all of this, I am humbled and blessed - I say again:
"Lord, thank you. You did it!"


"You did it: you changed wild lament
    into whirling dance;
You ripped off my black mourning band
    and decked me with wildflowers.
I’m about to burst with song;
    I can’t keep quiet about you.
God, my God,
    I can’t thank you enough." - Psalm 30:11-12 (Message)

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: