[ To Be Mature ] In light of all this, here’s what I want you to do. While I’m locked up here, a prisoner for the Master, I want you to get out there and walk—better yet, run!—on the road God called you to travel. I don’t want any of you sitting around on your hands. I don’t want anyone strolling off, down some path that goes nowhere. And mark that you do this with humility and discipline—not in fits and starts, but steadily, pouring yourselves out for each other in acts of love, alert at noticing differences and quick at mending fences.- Ephesians 4:2-3 (Message)
As you read this wonderful passage from Paul's letter to the church in Ephesus, what strikes you?
Here are a few of the stand out things for me today:
1. Do I spend time sitting on my hands?
2. Don't take paths that lead nowhere.
3. Humility and discipline are key ingredients along the journey.
4. Pouring ourselves out in acts of love.
5. Be quick to mend broken fences.
I would love to hear from you - send me a message. God bless.
Living in Grace