Tuesday 24 November 2009

3 Never's


Driving to work this morning, East Coast Radio were having a 'phone-in' where they asked people to share the 3 things they would NEVER do. There were some interesting thoughts coming from the listeners and it got me thinking about what my "3 Never's" would be...

1. Never take my family for granted.
2. Never underestimate the power of God.
3. Never say "I can't!"

Continuing with our thoughts from yesterday (3 simple words), perhaps Jesus would also have 3 thoughts for us & all of them include the word 'Never.'

1. Never will I leave you, nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
2. Love never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8)
3. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life - (John 8:12)

What are your 3 "Never's?"

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: