Monday 8 August 2022

Trust me


"Trust me in the depths of your being..." 

Sarah Young writes a delightful devotional called Jesus Calling. Her writing style personalises the thoughts of God as if Jesus were speaking directly to us and so when I read these words (above), I was deeply grateful. Jesus says to each one of us - "Trust me."

John 8:26 - "But he who sent me is trustworthy"

There are many others who may try and convey the same message to us, but their words are certainly not as trustworthy as the words of Jesus.

Question: Are we able to place our trust in Jesus? 

Living in Grace

D3LM3

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sometimes difficult to have blind trust. But I think that is what faith in Jezus all about. Go with the flow of God.

Delme Linscott said...

Thanks for the thoughts. Yes, blind faith is a tricky one. Trust in what God has done before - this makes our trust something based on evidence rather than 'nothing.' God bless