Wednesday 24 August 2022

Patience and Encouragement

See the source image

My apologies for not writing over the last few days, but life has been very hectic. We had a blessed time sharing at the Namaqualand Mission last weekend, and we were privileged to see God working in amazing ways. Immediately after this fantastic weekend, I packed up and headed up to Gauteng where I have been attending the Superintendent's training course at Emseni. Our days have been filled with lectures, sessions and training, so time to write has been very limited.

Here is a reading which has been brought to my attention this week. I offer it to you as a word of encouragement.

"May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." - Romans 15:5-6

God bless and I hope to write again soon.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: