Thursday 4 August 2022

Strengthen my faith


For those who receive this blog via email I notice that there is a big issue with the subscription service I was using - my apologies about that. I am working on sorting this out, but in the meantime, please access the devotion directly from this site (www.delmelinscott.blogspot.com) or via www.livingingrace.co.za. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your support. 

For some inspiration, here is a prayer from Martin Luther. I love his honest and reliance on God.

"Behold Lord,
An empty vessel that needs to be filled,
My Lord, fill it.
I am weak in faith;
Strengthen me.
I am cold in love;
Warm me and make me fervent,
That my love may go out to my neighbour.
I do not have a strong and firm faith;
At times I doubt and am unable to trust you.
O Lord, help me.
Strengthen my faith,
And my trust in you."

Have a blessed day.

Living in Grace

D3LM3


No comments: