Tuesday 30 November 2021

Something to shout about


When something good happens in our lives it is important to shout out the news of this great joy. Many people do this via social media nowadays, but we can also simply tell others the news via the trusted means of our voices. 

Zechariah speaks out the good news of God's presence amongst us when he says:

“Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord. “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you, and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you." - Zechariah 2:10-11

I take solace from the picture of God always living amongst his people. And when this happens we KNOW that God has sent help our way.

Question: How do you feel about Zechariah's good news? Does it change the way you view life when you know that God lives amongst us?

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: