Thursday 22 October 2020

Needing advice?

It is sometimes so hard to get good advice now days. There is plenty of information and content out there, but one has to still sift through it all. During the early days of lock-down I was drawn back to the book of Proverbs and spent 70 days reflecting on those incredible words - some of you would remember that this was in March and April of 2020. I discovered that all the advice I needed was in the chapters of Proverbs. 

I have eventually put these thoughts into book form and the hard copy is now available if you would like to read it. The ebook has been available on Amazon for a while, but the hard copy has just arrived. You can order it through the website or just email me personally. Thanks again for the support and taking the time to read my daily thoughts.

God bless you

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: