Wednesday 29 April 2020

Living in the same house

Wisdom Knowledge Discernment 💜 Proverbs 8:12 NLT | Bible apps ...
During these days of Lockdown most of us are learning how to live in the same space with our family (or community) without getting on each others nerves. There are of course some days when we all end up feeling that the 'living space' is a little cramped, don't you agree? However, we know that staying in the same house is good for us and helps flatten the curve.

So, why am I sharing this with you? Well, as I was reading through Proverbs 8, I came to verse 12, where it mentions that 'wisdom' and 'judgement' live together and it is a good partnership. Have a read of these verses and see what benefit there is from bringing out the best in each other.

"Wisdom and good judgment live together, for wisdom knows where to discover knowledge and understanding. If anyone respects and fears God, he will hate evil. For wisdom hates pride, arrogance, corruption, and deceit of every kind. “I, Wisdom, give good advice and common sense. Because of my strength, kings reign in power, and rulers make just laws. I love all who love me. Those who search for me shall surely find me. Unending riches, honor, justice, and righteousness are mine to distribute. My gifts are better than the purest gold or sterling silver!" - Proverbs 8:12-19 (Living Bible)

Euripides - "Whosoever neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: