Tuesday 29 October 2019

I Will

Image result for I will
In a week where South African and English rugby fans wonder "Will our team win on Saturday?" it is good to know that God has promised some amazing things for his people. When you read these words you will note that there is nothing 'iffy' about God's promises. God says "I will" and that is good enough for me.

“Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the Lord.’”

In a time of uncertainty may you hold onto the sure promises of Jesus.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: