Thursday 1 August 2019

Thinking of you

Image result for Thinking of you
The words "I will be thinking of you" can do a lot to encourage a friend. We can use these kind words to bring cheer to someone, or we can be the recipient of these meaningful words. In light of this, read this scripture from Psalm 40:17:

"...let the Lord keep me in his thoughts."

I know that we are encouraged to keep God in our thoughts as often as possible, but did you note the emphasis in this verse. It is a prayer to ask God to keep us in his thoughts! 
Isn't that an awesome thought - that we can ask God to keep thinking of us throughout our day?

"For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” - Jeremiah 29:11.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

 

No comments: