Tuesday 6 August 2019

Knowing yourself

Image result for Psalm 139:1

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom." - Aristotle

Being self aware is such a rare thing nowadays. Either people are so full of themselves or so critical of themselves, that they can't strike a balance. I know that the older I get, the more I understand about myself, but I have a long way to go yet. 

In my opinion, the more we are honest with ourselves and come to understand who were are, the more open we should be to receive Jesus. When we understand our weaknesses, sins and need of a Saviour, then we are in the right space to call out to God.

Even if you are still struggling to know yourself, turn to the One who knows you better than anyone else.

Psalm 139:1You have searched me, Lord, and you know me.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: