Thursday 22 August 2019

A Confrontation

Image result for must
I don't like confrontation at all and usually I will shy away from it unless it is absolutely necessary. However, there is one confrontation I believe we all need to have and that is a 'confrontation' with Jesus. Perhaps confrontation is not the word we would usually use to speak about our encounter with Jesus, but read these words and see what I mean:

"A confrontation with Jesus is always a rigorous examination of the "musts" of our life. It is not unlike lying in the ICU of a hospital after a massive coronary. In the silent darkness of early morning, we ask where all the hurrying and demanding, all the striving and spending bring us - at last." - Donald Shelby

Proverbs 8:10 - Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold.

If you had a confrontation with Jesus right now, what "musts" do you think may need to change in your life?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: