Monday 30 April 2018

Starting afresh

The beginning of a new month opens up the wonderful possibility of starting all over again. There is something special about the days of the month starting again from one (1), that makes me think of how blessed we are to know of Christ's forgiveness.

If you find yourself in a strange place today, why don't you ask God to help you begin all over again. Recommit your heart and life to Christ, asking Jesus to guide you through this new month.

Prayer: Thank you Lord for guiding me through all that has past in this month, but I look forward to beginning a new month with a new focus and a clean slate. Please help me to walk in your ways and to have the strength to face all obstacles that come my way.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: