Sunday 22 April 2018

Just one prayer!

Today I just have one prayer and it goes like this:

"Thank God for everything! If I have been to consumed by asking for things, then please forgive my selfishness. I choose to pause today and to allow my heart to be filled with Gratitude. I only want to offer two words to you today - THANK YOU."

During our Harvest Festival celebration this morning I was deeply convicted of how often I 'ask' God for things, but I also need to offer more prayers of THANKS. Gratitude is such a healthy spiritual attitude to have. In many ways, Gratitude can change the way we look at others and at how we serve Jesus.

Why don't you start by listing a few things that you are GRATEFUL for right now:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - "Give thanks to the Lord in all circumstances..." 

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: