Wednesday, 4 April 2018

3 - Prolonging your life

My apologies - I know that I was supposed to be doing a count down to Easter Sunday, but in all the busyness of preparing for the services I ran out of time. So, if you would humour me for these posts, these are the last 3 days of my 40 days "Lent" count down. These few verses from Proverbs 3 have always been meaningful to me and I offer them to you today.
 
"My child, do not forget my teaching,
    but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
    and bring you peace and prosperity.

3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Then you will win favour and a good name
    in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: