Tuesday 5 February 2013

What do they need?

You have an opinion don't you?
Well good, because I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic.

"What do you think our Youth need nowadays?"

I have my thoughts on this, but before I cloud your ideas, please drop me a line and give me your thoughts, even if it is just in one word. This is such an important topic in our present circumstances as statistics tell us that Youth make up a massive percentage of our population.

"The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all. " - Mark Twain

Here is your chance to say what's on your mind....

Thanking you in advance.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

You can use either of these email addresses: delmelinscott@gmail.com or delmelinscott@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Quin said...

An unwavering discipline in striving to make themselves better every day.

Quin said...

@simonsinek: The passion to change the world for the better is a more powerful force than defense to keep it the same.

Delme Linscott said...

Lekker Quin - thanks bud.