Tuesday 30 August 2011

Shame


When was the last time you felt ashamed of something?
I think that shame is one of the devil's biggest weapons against God's people. We may not find ourselves committing hundreds of sins, on a daily basis, but if the devil can remind us of our 'shame' then he feels he has control over us. If I feel ashamed, then I may not feel comfortable in the presence of God. Then I stay away from the Grace of Jesus and the devil smiles.

If you are feeling ashamed of something, I urge you to take it to the Lord. In prayer, ask for forgiveness and make things right. If someone has shamed you, begin to pray for them and forgive them.

"See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." - 1 Peter 2:6

Remember God's grace,
D3LM3

No comments: