Tuesday 29 April 2014

Apologies

It seems as if some gremlin has crept into my blog and sent out some weird correspondence to a few of you. I must apologise for that, although I have no idea who did this. In the future if you receive something from me that seems 'weird' or unrelated to 'Living in Grace', then please just click delete. I will only send Christian devotional material from this blog.

I suppose that I now need to 'turn the other cheek' and forgive someone for messing with this blog :)

Jesus said it like this:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them theothercheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well" - Matthew 5:38-40

Living in Grace
D3LM3 

No comments: