Thursday 15 August 2024

Never ending


"The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”
- Lamentations 3:22-24

There are so many beautiful promises in these 3 verses, and I hope that they encourage you as much as they helped me.

1. God's love is faithful
2. God's love never ends
3. God's mercies also never end
4. Great is God's faithfulness
5. God's mercies begin afresh everyday
6. God is our inheritance
7. We can place our trust in him

Here is the reading from Lamentations from the Complete Jewish Bible: 

21 But in my mind I keep returning to something,
something that gives me hope —
22 that the grace of Adonai is not exhausted,
that his compassion has not ended.
23 [On the contrary,] they are new every morning!
How great your faithfulness!
24 Adonai is all I have,” I say;
“therefore I will put my hope in him.

Living in Grace
D3LM3



No comments: