Wednesday 10 July 2024

Are you looking for some direction?


"If, then, you are looking for the way by which you should go, take Christ, because He Himself is the way." - Thomas Aquinas

As we embark upon any activity today let us commit to take Christ with us. This may seem like a simple thing to do, but how many times do I rush out the door in the mornings, without offering my day to Jesus? 

And as we face challenging tasks in the day, wouldn't it make us feel more at peace, if we could say: "Lord, Jesus, you are MY way. Help me to keep my eyes on You."

Thought: If you are seeking direction in your life, why don't you start with making Christ your center, your way, your life? Once we have this in place, we can trust that God will lead us on into the unknown.

Psalm 5:8 - Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.

Living in Grace

D3LM3


No comments: