Saturday 17 February 2024

I trust in you


As we take a moment to reflect on Psalm 25:1-2, we note David's resolve to place his life into the hands of God. I don't believe this was a once off event for him, but rather a renewal of his commitment, probably as a result of a crisis in his life.

"Lord, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God! – NLT

  • As you and I go deeper into Lent, perhaps we could think on the areas of our lives that we haven't surrendered to God as yet? 
  • Are there circumstances in our lives, where we are deciding to place our full trust in God's grace?

“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” - Ernest Hemingway

“None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have faith.” ― Paulo Coelho

Living in Grace

D3LM3


No comments: