Wednesday 11 January 2023

Lots of friends versus Real friends

Paragraph about friend ship. A friend means so much to us. And we… | by ...

"As we go through life, we start to understand that it's not important to have lots of friends, what truly matters is that we have real friends." - Unknown

Cultivating friendship is a long-term commitment. 

It is quick and easy to click "add friend" or "unfriend" on our social media platforms, but it is a beautiful joy to invest time and energy in fostering genuine friendships. These are the friendships that stand through the storms of life.

I am grateful for the real friends I have in my life. What about you? 

Proverbs 12:26 - "The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray."

John 15:15 - I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: