Wednesday 4 January 2023

Chasing the rainbow


I saw a beautiful rainbow this morning while out on a run. We had just had a little drizzle and the sun was trying its best to peek out from behind the dark clouds. Suddenly I was blessed with the sight of a giant rainbow right in front of me. As I ran down the hill it looked as if I was chasing the rainbow - sadly, I didn't find a pot of gold at the end of it though. 

"The rainbow of God's promise
Is always shining bright,
And when the storm is over
We'll see its blessed light.
And if we'll only trust him
As little children do,
He'll take us gently by the hand
And see us safely through."
- Betsey Kline

Genesis 9:16 - "When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth."

Thought: Rainbows are seldom seen when the sky is clear - they shine best when there are dark clouds around. When we face storms this year, let us remember that God is always with us.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

P.S. Please feel free to forward these posts to anyone who may need some encouragement. Asking them to sign up to the blog is a great way for us to grow this ministry - thank you for your help in this. Grace. 

No comments: