Tuesday 3 January 2023

A treasure of common sense


"For the Lord grants wisdom! 
From his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest.
He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.
He guards the paths of the just
and protects those who are faithful to him." - Proverbs 2:6-8

As I begin the New Year, I often look for inspiration to motivate me in my faith. I find it hard to beat the words of wisdom contained in the chapters of Proverbs. Today's reading speaks very plainly about the wisdom that is given to us by the Lord. 

I hope and pray that I have enough common sense to trust in the Lord this year and to keep my eyes firming fixed on him.

What words of wisdom will you be turning too in 2023?

It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense. -Robert Green Ingersoll

Living in Grace
D3LM3


No comments: