Thursday 15 September 2022

Dusting ourselves off and starting over



"Failure is just part of the process, and it's not just okay; it's better than okay. God doesn't want failure to shut us down. God didn't make it a three-strikes-and-you're-out sort of thing. It's more about how God helps us dust ourselves off so we can swing for the fences again. And all of this without keeping a meticulous record of our screw-ups." - Bob Goff

The Grace of Jesus reminds me that no matter how many times I fall, Christ invites me to stand up again, to dust myself off and follow him. Each time this happens, I pray that I am more in tune with the wisdom and ways of God, in order that I don't make the same mistakes again.

How do you feel when you make a mistake? Or when you have 3 strikes and achieve nothing but embarrassment?

Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: