Monday 23 March 2020

19 - Possible?

Image result for Matthew 19:26 
 
How often have we casually commented: "All things are possible" and not really believed it?

In the times we find ourselves at the moment, today's words of Jesus come to offer us more hope than ever before. With God ALL things are possible.
For me, this means that if we humble ourselves before our Lord and seek his face, I believe God will lead us to answers and solutions on how to deal with Covid-19. What seems impossible now, can come to pass with the mighty hand of God.

Coming to the end of 'myself' and my own resources is not necessarily a bad thing if it teaches me to fully lean into the power of Jesus.

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
27 Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”
28 Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." - Matthew 19:26-30

Let us not lose hope.


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: